Hauling cattle has never been easier with Century Trailer’s 3000 kg ATM 10 x 6 Cattle Trailer.
The smooth elemental design, slotted sides, and open-air top give your cattle plenty of air reducing discomfort. Sporting slotted sides, designed to minimise dust and other irritants, you can be sure your cattle will arrive safe and in good condition. The 10 x 6 Cattle Trailer is engineered for easy reversing. With a removable cattle crate and dependable tying bars all around, your Cattle trailer is as versatile as it is durable. As with all our Century Trailers, the optional wheel brace and spare wheel give you confidence.
At Century Trailers, we pride ourselves in the design, production, and assembly of all our trailers. Our Cattle trailers are made from the highest quality, Australian Grade components. The removable crate makes the Cattle trailer easy to clean and restore for your next cattle movement. You don’t have to waste time sending your trailer off-site for maintenance or repairs. Our facility in Rocklea conveniently takes care of repairs, replacements, and maintenance of all our trailers. Century Trailers involve themselves in all aspects of the supply chain, so our customer service agents are confident in the trailers we sell.
The 10 x 6 Cattle trailer will be durable, reliable and functional!
- Hot Dipped Galvanized (Rust Free) – ATM 3200KG
- Removable Cattle Crate
- Rear Gate with Slide/Drop Down Ramp
- 1900MM Ultra-long Draw Bar for Easy Reversing
- Inner Box Dimensions: 3080mm x 1830mm
- Total Trailer Height: 2.57m
- 7 Leaf Heavy Duty Springs with Rocker Roller Suspension
- 14″ Brand New Sunraysia Rims and Light Truck Tyres
- Fully Welded Heavy Duty Body with RHS Tube Chassis
- Checker Plate Floor and Guards
- Front and Rear Fold Down Gates (Removable)
- Mesh Door Inside of Cattle Crate
- Tie Down Rails all Around
- Free Swing up Jockey Wheel
- LED Tail Lights
- ADR Standard Heavy Duty Chain & Load Rated Shackle
- Flat 7 Pin Plug