Century Trailers Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, Century Trailers will identify the purposed for which information is being collected.
- Century Trailers will collect information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of Fthe individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and current.
- Century Trailers will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Century Trailers will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Century Trailers and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Century Trailers will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Century Trailers is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; and/or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will Century Trailers be liable for any damages or injury that may result from the use of the materials on this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws.