Warranty & Dervicing
Century Trailers warrants that, subject to the limitations and exclusions below, all parts of our manufacture or assembly of the trailers are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
12 months from the date of purchase. Any shortcomings in the original material or manufacture will be corrected without charge to the original purchaser for parts and labour incurred in that rectification.
If work under this warranty is required, the purchaser should immediately lodge a warranty claim at www.centurytrailers.com.au/warranty (download the warranty form) or contact the closest authorised Branch or Distributor to where the unit is located or the selling dealer to make arrangements for the repairs.
The process to lodge a warranty:
- Download the warranty form from the website centurytrailers.com.au/warranty
- Fill out all the required information and what the claim is regarding.
- Attached photos if required and a copy of this form.
- Email to email@example.com
The warranty is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser if the Trailer is sold by the original purchaser during the warranty period. Your Century Trailers comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
The benefits within our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to this product.
This warranty does not apply if the damage occurs because of:
– Fair wear & tear,
– Misuse, neglect or abuse,
– Storm damage or other acts of Nature,
– Unauthorized repairs made or attempted.
– Should a warranty claim become necessary during the warranty period then the product should be returned to the place of purchase or the nearest Century Trailers authorized dealer.
The warranty covers the original trailer only. It does not cover the following items:
– Appliances and equipment which are not manufactured or supplied by Century Trailers (for example a refrigerator, freezer or customer modifications) are covered by the warranty of such items for the
term offered by the manufacturer of such items.
– Any defect resulting from overloading, misuse, negligence, accident or other cause beyond the
direct control of Century Trailers.
– Any defect resulting from fitting or installation of any accessories or options such as an altered
tool box or other items after the trailer has left the premises of Century Trailers.
– Any rectification or other work required due to alterations in Local, State or Federal legislation
which occurs after manufacture of the recreation vehicle.
– Any consequential damages or repair work necessitated due to continued usage or towing after a
defect has, or should have, become apparent to the purchaser or user.
– Any accommodation or re-location expenses including fuel/freight. Loss of earnings or rents or
other costs incurred before or whilst repairs under this warranty are being affected.
Tents are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase.
General wear and tear is exempted. Zips and mesh or screens are not covered.
NOTE: This manufacturer warranty does not cover general consumable parts on the Trailer and rust on any painted scratched galvanised surfaces of the trailer or any of its components. (E.g. axles, springs, couplings and jockey wheels.)
Extended Warranty: To be eligible for extended warranty the customer must return trailer after the first 12 months to be serviced and safety checked ($99 750kg ATM, $179 1400-3.5t ATM) to be granted the extended warranty.
Century Trailers is not liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods in transit; however we are happy to help in resolving shipping issues if reported to us within 12 hours of delivery
Century Trailers Pty. Ltd. – Head Office – 706 Beaudesert Road – Rocklea, QLD, 4106 | 07 3195 0404 | www.centurytrailers.com.au
www.centurytrailers.com.au Owner: Referred to herein as the product supplied to by Century Trailers Pty. Ltd. ABN: 81 164 704 778 Century Trailers Pty. Ltd. : Referred to herein as Century Trailers Pty. Ltd ,The issuer of the Warranty.
(Third party claims not accepted)Download Warranty Form